Terms of service
general terms and conditions
terrorists of beauty GmbH
- in the following supplier -
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The services of the provider for the online shop at www.terroristsofbeauty.com are provided exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) Our General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively. General terms and conditions of the customer that deviate from our General Terms and Conditions of Business are not valid unless we expressly agree to them.
§ 2 Contract completion
(1) Our offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By sending to order on our website, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order and does not constitute acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email within 2 days.
§ 3 Payment, Delay in payment
(1) The prices listed on our website at the time of the order shall apply. All prices are inclusive of the statutory value added tax plus the respective listed shipping costs. Within Germany these costs are 3 EUR. For orders valued at 30 EUR or higher, no shipping costs are applied. For orders outside Germany 6 EUR shipping costs arise. For orders valued at 30 EUR or higher, no shipping costs are charged. A list of all European countries we ship to is provided during checkout.
(2) The payment of the purchase price is possible by Sofortüberweisung, advance payment, credit card as well as through the service of Paypal.
https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full.§ 4 Ownership Reservation
We reserve the right of ownership of the delivered goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Delivery
(1) Delivery will be made within 5 working days after receipt of order. In the case of payment by bank transfer/advance payment, delivery will be made within 5 days after receipt of payment. Possible differing delivery times are listed on the respective product page. The beginning of the delivery time stated by us presupposes the timely and proper fulfilment of the customer's obligations, in particular the correct indication of the delivery address within the framework of the order.
(2) If the supplier is not able to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of his own because the supplier of the supplier does not fulfil his contractual obligations, the customer will be informed immediately that the ordered goods are not available. Any payments already made by the contractual partner will be reimbursed immediately. The legal claims of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) In relation to e-businesses, the risk of deterioration or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer when the delivery item is handed over to the transport company. If the handover or dispatch is delayed for reasons for which the customer is responsible, the risk shall pass to the customer on the day of notification of readiness for dispatch of the delivery item.
§ 6 Acceptance delay
(1) If the customer is in default of acceptance or culpably violates other obligations to cooperate, we shall be entitled to demand compensation for the damage incurred by us as a result, including any additional expenses. We reserve the right to assert further claims. This does not apply if the customer effectively exercises his right of revocation, if he is not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless the seller had given him reasonable notice of the service in advance.
(2) The purchase price shall bear interest during the period of delay. The delay interest rate amounts to 5 percentage points above the base interest rate per annum. For legal transactions between enterprises, the interest rate shall be 8 percentage points above the base rate.
(3) The customer on his part shall be entitled to prove that no damage or at least significantly lower damage has been incurred in the amount requested. The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the object of purchase shall pass to the customer at the point in time at which the customer is in default of acceptance or debtor's delay.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) In the event of a defect, the customer has the choice of whether subsequent performance is to be effected by repair or replacement. However, we shall be entitled to refuse the type of subsequent performance chosen by the customer if it is only possible at a disproportionate cost and the other type of subsequent performance does not involve any significant disadvantages for the customer.
(2) If the subsequent performance has failed or if we have refused subsequent performance altogether, the customer may, at his discretion, demand a reduction of the purchase price (abatement) or declare his withdrawal from the contract. Any claims for damages by the customer shall remain unaffected.
(3) If the customer is an enterprise within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), the following shall be deemed to be agreed for the customer's warranty claims: obvious defects must be reported to the vendor in writing without delay, at the latest within 14 calendar days after delivery of the goods; hidden defects must also be reported in writing without delay, at the latest within 14 calendar days after they become known. If the notification of defects is not made in due time, the warranty rights of the customer in relation to the not. (will be waived.)
Notification of defects in due time is excluded. This does not apply, however, if the provider has fraudulently concealed the defect and/or has assumed a corresponding guarantee. Warranty claims become time-barred - except in the case of claims for damages - within one year after delivery of the purchased item to the customer.
§ 8 Limitation of liability
The seller is liable to the customer from all contractual, quasi-contractual and legal, including tortious claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses as follows:
(1) The seller shall be liable without limitation for any legal reason
- in case of intent or gross negligence,
- in the event of intentional or negligent injury to life, body or health
- on the basis of a guarantee promise, unless otherwise provided for in this respect
- due to mandatory liability such as under the Product Liability Act.
(2) If the seller negligently violates an essential contractual obligation, the liability is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract, unless unlimited liability is assumed in accordance with the above clause. Essential contractual obligations are obligations which the contract imposes on the seller according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the customer may regularly rely.
(3) Any further liability of the seller is excluded.
(4) The above liability regulations shall also apply with regard to the Seller's liability for his subcontractors and legal representatives.
§ 9 Data protection
We treat your personal data confidentiality and according to the legal data protection regulations. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent or only within the scope of the necessary processing of the contract, for example to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods. You can find more details in our data protection declaration.
§ 10 Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, insofar as this choice of law does not result in a consumer being deprived of mandatory consumer protection standards.
(2) If the parties to the contract are merchants, the court at our registered office in Hamburg shall have jurisdiction, unless an exclusive place of jurisdiction is established for the dispute. This also applies if the customer does not have a residence within the European Union.
§ 11 Final provision
If any provision of this agreement is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain unaffected.